Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Valerie's RR - and the next great Shifting - Feb. 3rd

I finished up Valerie's RR last night - and it was a dream to stitch. The silks where just wonderful - and the 36 linen is really great - Here is a snap of the piece as it stands now -

I will get it in the mail to Rowyn tomorrow - 1/29.

The next great shifting is upon us - Next Tuesday February 3rd to be exact. I know that Donna and Wendy have their finished pieces home - Woo Hoo to everyone for doing a super job!! There are still 4 RR's out there, Valerie's I have but will be mailing - If those with the other three RR's could leave a comment on this post to let me know who has which I would appreciate it. If there are any problems or concerns just let me know!!

Thanks!!!!

5 comments:

valerie said...

Yay! It looks so pretty! I have Rowyn's RR and am now a little behind after last week. I will send it on to Wendy when I am finished...probably one week past the deadline. I will post when I send it in the mail.

Carol R said...

It looks great - that colour combination is super!

Carol R said...

Opps forgot to say I don't have any but expecting Edgar's to come from Donna any time now.

DaisyGirl said...

I have Edgar's, which will go to Carol and I just got Carol's in the mail from Rowyn. How did I get behind? I need to get busy!!!!
Donna

Wendy said...

I just received Rowyn's RR from Valerie!