Saturday, February 16, 2008

April 1st? April Fool?

I have just realised that our first posting date is April 1st.  I hope that isn't an ominous sign that Edgar is just having a joke with us!! lol

I am really looking forward to starting this RR - my first one and I couldn't have chosen a better group to be with. I am still awaiting my chart from Wyndham Needleworks so I do not know the stitch count. Does anyone know? I can at least prepare my fabric, although I still need to decide which fabric I am going to use but I may just have enough lambswool 32ct as I think QF may be smaller than I thought.  Are we basting the sections?

Happy stitchy weekend.  

1 comment:

DaisyGirl said...

I'm also waiting for my pattern from Wydham too, I did pick out my linen, I'll post a picture so all can see.
Donna