Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mailing those re-stitches...

I have both Carol's and my re-stitch boxed up and ready for the mail this morning.
Here is a snap of Carols lovely green and grey piece -

and here is mine - in red, brown and grey -


The box should arrive at Rowyn's in NZ in the next week or so.

How is everyone doing? Are there any problems, concerns - let me know. The next great shifting should be around October 21st -
the day before I leave on a holiday in Vancouver Washington.

Take care,
edgar

1 comment:

Rowyn said...

They are both very beautiful!

I haven't started my restitch yet, I've been stitching on an exchange - but I hope to get it out later in the week. It's sitting in my 'holding queue'. lol

I also have Donna's, and although I feel like I am way behind (I'll soon have 4 QFRRs in my posession) I believe the deadline is 21 October... so I'm still on track.